piątek, 13 lipca 2012

Susie chce mnie poznać

Tym razem spamerzy postanowili mnie podejść z innej strony. Nie chcą mi dawać spadku, tylko poznań mnie z Susie. Z ciekawośći postanowiłem odpisać na maila :D  Gdy dostane odpowiedź, opublikuję ją w aktualizacji tego posta. Zobaczymy czego chcą tym razem.

Nadawca: susie33roger@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear!
how are you, my name is miss Susie good girl with love and good for relationship am happy to tell you, am really interested to know you because i saw your
profile contact to day i hope you will also like to know me too, please don't keep silent, am really serious, please try your possible best to contact me so i can tell you
more about myself with my pictures on my direct email. GOD bless you my dear. Regards.
miss Susie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz