sobota, 21 lipca 2012

Pani Benjamin chce zainwestować w Polsce kupę kasy

Oczywiście ja miałbym być pośrednikiem i dostać 25% kwoty. Hmm, kusząca propozycja:D

Nadawca: elizabethshea@ukr.net

My Letter

I am  Elizabeth  Benjamin from Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).I am 21 years old girl orphan that is as a result of i have no parent.I have about US$3.2million that i inherited  from my late loved father Mr Kouame Benjamin I want to invest this fund in your country with your consent, co-operation , assistance , advice and help .

Secondly on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needfully information and the details on how to proceed further.
I am ready to offer 25% total amount of money to you on the final transfer of the money to your bank account.

My best and Lovely Regards to you and all your family .
Please reply me back soon

I need your guidance.

Thanks
Elizabeth Benjamin

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz