wtorek, 21 maja 2013

Nadawca: info2chichi@yahoo.com.my

You are receiving this message from CHIDIMA AND ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS BENIN. We are sorry that we have to contact you in this way. I am Oluchi P. Chidima the chief Attorney at Chidima’s chambers and a private lawyer to Late Miss. Anna Kwit,Who was a legal CONTRACTOR here in West African rejoin died on 23rd march 2012, before she died she gave me some documents showing that she has a shear worth of valued $17.5 Million u.s dollars with a bank here in Cotonou republic of Benin which I have confirm with the bank. We are contacting you because we find out through our tree search that she is related to your family please find time to get back to us so that we can give you more information’s and I will need you to send me the below information's in your reply

Your Full Names
Your Age
Your Phone numbers 
Your Occupation and position
Your E-Mail address

Thanks

CHIDIMA AND ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
22 rue DE Laconic 1/69 lot Cotonou Benin 
Tele fax +229 213 68292027
Téléphone +229 68292027

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz