czwartek, 2 sierpnia 2012

Mail za mailem

Nadawca: armandgami@hotmail.com

To your attention Please,

I am writing this letter with respect and penalty, notwithstanding the fact
that we did not know each other to this day. I am Armand Gami and I am an
orphan, my mother died when I was only 6 years and I inherited from my late
father who died in the recent political crisis in Ivory Coast. I want to ask
your help to invest this money in a lucrative business as manufacturing or
real estate management in your country. I have three million five hundred
thousand dollars U.S.. USD ($ 3,500,000) to invest and I need your help in
receiving the funds in your account. I will gladly give you some reasonable
percentage of the total sum for your help.

Before the death of my father on 14.9.2011, he gave me all the necessary legal
documentation concerning the deposit of funds in the bank, I am 19 years old
now and I am in university undergraduate and really do not know what to do.
Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the
operation, I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time
that it will be ok for me to return to my country if I desired. This is because
I have suffered much as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory
Coast. The death of my father brought sadness in my life. I also want to
invest the funds in your care, because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire to help. Your suggestions and ideas will be greatly
appreciated. Now let me ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me with all your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after
the money is in your account?

Please consider this question and answer me as soon as possible. I will send
you my picture and also give you more details about myself and the bank where
my late father deposited the fund, so that you can confirm the existence of
the fund. While waiting for your reply, God bless you.

Cordially.

Armand Gami

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz